Do you happen to have a table with a column defined as a GUID that you somehow have managed to put a value into that isn't a GUID?Would you mind posting the create script for the table that you can't seem to query?
Yeah, I have to admit that is a very weird assumption. I will make sure this is fixed for version 6.0.
It does happen to me when I tried recreating the table.Could you please give me the create script of the table (You only provided the column list before).
Never mind. Missed the CHAR (Used VARCHAR). I got it replicated now.
create script as follows
CREATE TABLE `patron_logs` ( `id` char(36) NOT NULL, `client_id` char(36) NOT NULL, `patron_id` char(36) NOT NULL, `date_time` datetime default NULL, `type` varchar(50) default NULL, `description` longtext, `link_info` varchar(150) default NULL, `source` varchar(300) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `idx_patronlogs_clientid_patronid` (`client_id`,`patron_id`), KEY `idx_patron_logs_link_info` (`client_id`,`link_info`), CONSTRAINT `fk_clients_patronlogs` FOREIGN KEY (`client_id`) REFERENCES `clients` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Figured out what the issue is and it should be resolved in the next beta drop.
Actually the current beta is at the end of it's cycle so it's pretty stable so you should probably be ok using that until the release comes out.
Great. Thanks for letting us know!