· Cascaded redo transport destination aliased as terminal destination
· Cascading can be either Real-Time apply or Non Real Time apply
· Cascading standby can cascade up to 30 terminal destinations
· Cascading standby should be either FARSYNC instance or Physical standby
· Cascading standby database can be in any protection mode and it doesn't matter to terminals
· To acquire Real-Time Apply on Cascaded the Standby redo logs of cascading should have been used at least once(ensure status is ACTIVE)
· Data Guard Broker is supported from 12c.
· Real-Time apply on Cascaded standby database comes with Active Data Guard license.
· If Transport mode is SYNC and if you haven't mentioned either AFFIRM or NOAFFIRM, Then the default transport attribute will be AFFIRM otherwise if explicitly ASYNC transport mode configured then attribute will be NOAFFIRM.
· SYNC transport mode supports all destinations 11 to 31 but Non Real-Time cascading supports destinations 1 to 10.
· Do not involve Logical standby database to forward redo to the cascaded standby database.
· If you want to configure Real-Time Cascade, Then transport mode should be ASYNC and it can be any destinations.
· If you are not looking for Real-Time Cascade, Transport mode should be SYNC and use the destinations from 1 to 10.
Great Artical ...